Rev. Fr. Sabu Thomas' 25th Jubilee

  • Very Rev. Corepiscopos Mathew Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2011
      Dearly beloved Thirumeni, Respected members of the Clergy and Council members,

      Today is the 25th ordination anniversary of Rev. Fr. Sabu Thomas', Vicar of St. Mary's Syrian Orthodox Church, Los Angeles, as a Priest. Achen's dedication and service has been a blessing to our Archdiocese. Achen has worked very hard for many years to build several Churches throughout the western region of the country, which include different parts of California, Arizona and the state of Washington. The Clergy and Diocese are grateful to Achen for his dedication. I would like to thank my friend and brother on this auspicious milestone in his life. On behalf of our Archbishop, Clergy, Diocese and Council I would like to congratulate Achen.
      May our Lord continue to bless Achen with many more years.

      With love and prayers, Edathara Achen
      --
      Edathara Achen
      Corepiscopos Mathew Thomas
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 22, 2011
        Dear Sabu Achen,

        We pray today, Achen's Silver Jubilee Day and always, for showering more and more heavenly blessings on you. May the Lord help Achen to bring forth more harvest while in His vineyard. Congratulations !

        With love & a request to pray for us,

        Babu Jacob Nadayil,