Holy father decorated Chevalier K.J Daniel as Commander

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2011
    • 95 KB
    News
    11 Dec'11
    Holy Father Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas decorated Chevalier K.J Daniel as Commander today (11 December, 2011) at Ma`arat Sayyidnaya, Damascus. Mor Pheloxinos Mathias Nayis Metropolitan and Raban Mathews Karimpanackal attended the function. Commander Daniel belongs to St. George Shalem Church Mezhuceli and memebr of St James Church Doha.