Mor Thimothious visited Mullaperiyar Samarapandal at Chappathu

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2011
      News
      09 Dec’11
      His Eminence Thomas Mor Thimothious and priests of Kottayam Diocese & Parish council members visits “Mullaperiyar Samarapandal" at Chappathu today and signed Mullaperiyar isuue-mass petition to Prime MIinister, President.
      To view photos
      http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.187677087992393.43732.159423580817744&type=3
    • Mathew Kurian
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2011
        Dear Moderator

        The members of my parish viz StThomas Jacobite Church, Pakkil today passed a resolution for the early construction of a new dam and for limiting the water level of Mullaperiyar to 120 feet till the completion of the new dam.

        Mathew Kurian