Jose Daniel Achens Baskyomo's mother passed away.

  • Very Rev. Mathew Thomas Corepiscopos
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2011
      Dear All

      Rev.Fr.Jose Daniel's (Chairman Ecumenical Fellowship of Indian Churches in Philadelphia) Baskyomo's mother Mrs.Rahelamma 85 years old passed away in Niranam Kerala. Achen and family are leaving to Kerala this evening. The funeral will be on sunday at Niranam St.Marys Valiyapally. Onbehalf of our beloved Arch Bishop and the Clergy Association I would like to express our condolence and prayers to Rev.Fr.Jose Daniel and family. Please pray for the departed mothers soul and for the bereaved family.

      With Love and Prayers,
      Edatharaachen.
      --
      Corepiscopos Mathew Thomas
      Clergy Secretary & Malankara Archdiocese Council Member