20th Pallikkara Convention concluded

  • Malankara Syriac Voice
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2011
    PALLIKKARA: 20th Pallikkara Convention concluded. His Beatitude Catholicos of India, Dr. Aboon Mor Baselios Thomas I gave the message in the last day of the convention. Thousands from Central Kerala attended the convention. Special Prayer for preventing disaster at Mullapperiyar was held. Fr. Bobby Jose, Fr. babu Varghese (Vicar), Fr. Eldhose Thelappillil, Fr. C P Varghese, Reverend Sisters led the prayer. Faithful lighted the candle and participated.