Spiritual Words

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 5, 2011
      "Let us give heed to ourselves, brothers, and be vigilant. Who will give us back this time if we lose it? Really, even if we look for these days again we will not be able to find them."

      Abba Dorotheos.

      "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 6, 2012
        Worthy of remembrance is the mother who gave birth to Him; worthy of blessings is the bosom that bore Him.

        [Worthy] too is Joseph, who by grace is called father to the true Son, Him Whose Father is glorious, Ruler of all Creation, Who was sent for the sake of the sheep that was lost and had gone astray, to bring it to the sheepcote and have it enter in.

        "Most of all those healed, I rejoice, for I conceived Him; most of all those magnified by Him, He has magnified me, for I gave birth to Him.
        I am about to enter in t His living Paradise, and in the place in which Eve succumbed, I shall glorify Him.

        For of all created women, He was most pleased with me, [and] He will that I should be mother to Him, and it pleased Him that He should be a child to me."

        St. Ephrem the Syrian.

        "For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:6
      • Mark Sadek
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 22, 2012
          "A time will come when men will go mad, and when they see someone who is not mad, they will attack him saying, 'you are not like us.'"

          St. Anthony the Great.

          "How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand." Psalm 139:17-18
          Beloved In Christ,

          Peace and Love.

          I will be going away on vacation to return on the 29th and I will not be able to send the Spiritual Words during that time.

          Please don't forget me in your prayers.

          God Bless.
          Mark.
        • SOCM News Bureau
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 14 11:21 PM
            "...it is not only to cease from evil that brings purity, but actively to destroy evil by pursuing what is good."

            St. Diadochos of Photiki.

            "For behold, henceforth all generations will call me blessed For He who is mighty has done great things for me, And holy is His name." Luke 1:48-49