To love one another

  • Shibu Podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2011
      1 John 3:22,23: "And whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do those things that are pleasing in His sight. And this is His commandment: that we should believe on the name of His Son Jesus Christ and love one another, as He gave us commandment."

      I asked a 9 year old Christian girl once: What is the most important lesson you have learned in life?� She answered: To love one another.� I was very blessed by her response. I shared with her that God is love, and we may ask Him to fill our heart with His love, Rom. 5:5.

      (a) Loving God, (b) loving others, and (c) obeying God's commandments; these three are joined: John 14:21: He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him.� 1 John 5:1: Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves Him who begot also loves him who is begotten of Him.�

      Thankful for your prayers,�

      ShibuPodiyan
      Washington D.C