Possibility of 'Gregorian Village' Township project near Parumala.

  • Abraham
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2011
      Dear Moderators

      Can we think of setting up a township 'Gregorian Village' ,near Parumala - along the lines of St:Thomas Village at Kakkanad

      There are many Jacobites,who in their retirement stage,plan to be back and use their 401 K plans to own a home near Parumala.
      No help available,many may be dropping the idea and settling in western countires forever.

      We can follow the same steps like the other side did for St:Thomas Village in Kochi!

      Any of us dreaming of buying some land near Thrikkunnathu Seminary Church,Aluva or near Kakkanad,can check out This advertisement link,friends in Gulf forwarded:

      As can be seen in the above link,It requires a collaborative effort.
      Many Jacobite faithful will be interested in such a project,close to the Sacred Tomb of St:Gregorios at Parumala. If it helps to make someone's dream come true- i.e: Creating community township and places of worship in nearby areas in Parumala - with mutual support,isn't it a good project to start of?

      Hope our dioceses outside INDIA will do a feasibility study to find out how such move will benefit the Jacobite community living in and around Parumala.

      Amen,

      Abraham