house of prayer

  • Shibu Podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2011
      house of prayer

      Luke 19:46: "...My house is a house of prayer, but you have made it a den of thieves." May my heart be a house of prayer today, Lord. Let us turn to you constantly, O my God, and be spared from all evil. Lord, let us find abiding joy in prayer, Isa. 56:7. May the Spirit fill me, and draw us to prayer. Amen. [Isa. 56:7: Even them we will bring to My holy mountain, and make them joyful in My house of prayer. Their burnt offerings and their sacrifices will be accepted on My altar.

      Thankful for your prayers,
      Shibu Podiyan
      Washington DC