His Holiness decorated Rev. Fr. Paulose Kaliyammelil with the Pectoral Cross and Chain

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2011
      ‎28 November 2011, Ma'arat Sayyidnaya, Damascus: His Holiness Patriarch Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas decorated Rev. Fr. Paulose Kaliyammelil, vicar of Fujaira and Ras al Khaima churches with the Pectoral Cross and Chain.
      To view photos, please visit
      http://www.facebook.com/SOCMNet
    • Mathew Chacko
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 29, 2011
        Dear All,

        I am happy to see Fr. Paulose Kaliyammelil was decorated with Pectoral Cross and Chain by H.H. Patriarch Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas.

        Myself and family underwent tough times during July 2009 and we have attended full night vigil prayer conducted at St. Mary's Jacobite Soonoro Church (now Patriarchal Cathedral),Sharjah.Let me thank fully remember, the boundless relief, peace and hope infused in us by the devotional speech of Paulose Achen at that night.I strongly believe those words were communicated to us not by his flush and blood , but Holy Spirit. He is a blessing to church and society in general.

        I don't know him in person.

        May God coninue to use Paulose achen through His Mighty Hands.

        Mathew Chacko
        Dubai