Re: Democracy in MOSC is a Hypocrisy – Association Election 2012

  • Shinu Jesus Abraham
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2011
      Dear Mr. Joshy

      The issue is they see us as "lost misled sheep" and we see them through the same lens too. Frankly it was a one point agenda which could have made all the difference... The Catholica should have addressed our Moran "My spiritual Father" and submit to his authority. So long as they are determined we too are and forget any meeting point with each day passing. Ioc is just tasting back what SOC have gone through many years. Let their powerful dreams of "4 MP's, 14MLA's, show of strength in Trivandrum, Kolencherry/Puthenkurish churches...etc be just a starting point.

      May Lord open the eyes of all the "intellectuals"

      Shinu Jesus Abraham
      Member id # 2908