Holy Father decorated Mor Severios as Royo Naseeho

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 94 KB
    Holy Father Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas decorated His Eminence Abraham Mor Severios (Metropolitan of the Angamali Region of the Angamali diocese & President of the Malankara Syrian Orthodox Seminary) as Royo Naseeho on 27 November 2011 at Ma`arat Sayyidnaya, Damascus.

    To view more photos of the occasion, please visit
    http://www.facebook.com/SOCMNet