Kothamangalam Church case in SC : The Defining Moment

  • Abraham
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2011
      Looks like they are going ahead till Honorable Supreme Court to take it or to loose it.
      Source: Manorama News Paper / Dated : 25-11-2011.
      Mangalam had given a good advice : http://www.malankarasyriacvoice.com/2011/News/Kandanad_kolenchery.jpg

      This also means that next in SC can be Kandanadu,PuthenKurizu & Kolenchery cases. There is a heavy need to form a united team and to identify right advocates to fight in Supreme Court - The apex court in India.This also gives us a great venue to present out REFERENDUM request.

      I am sure our leadership & Kothamangalam Church working hard to get the BEST lawyers to represent us.This will be a turning point.
      The issue of REFERENDUM along with this case must be raised. Can we make KERALA Government,KOTHAMANGALAM Administration,Other christian denominations,SYRIAN Embassy etc party to this issue?
      Reasoning is that,this case verdict will have great impact in Christian dynamics of the region.

      Can we make this as an URGENT issue with Orientel Communion:A member filing against another member - ofcourse against the CHRISTIAN way of preaching? Also a circular from WCC regarding this?

      Heard stories of "Late metropolitan Makarios's study class" and its influence.
      Link: http://www.malankarasyriacvoice.com/2011/News/Makarios_Mangalam.jpg
      Hope such issues will not happen again.

      Saw at many places faithful raising issues of why we can't request for prayer rights in Parumala, ownership of Mannuthy Assets,Kolencherry College etc ? Especially since the
      properties are registered as - owned by 'SYRIAN' Church and not IO.The way the naming is done itself can be
      the real justification for our complaint.

      Another common gimmick is to create issues elsewhere and reduce our attention and divert - making us spend less time in CRITICAL game changers.Mamalassery can be one among that. But by the Grace of God we have learned to protect our churches.Would it be the exact right time to discuss our Parumala Church construction plans ?

      Manjanikkara Bava and Gregorios Thirumeni are praying for us. We will not FALL.These testing times make us more bonded towards lord and our Chruch,not towards money. Tactics and law suit can't deter the FAITH our parents taught us.

      All learned and respected persons advised reconcilation and negotitated Settlement.
      But this is what we got: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyAZwGgzYng
      Hope this video may open their eyes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7MW0AvuYqg

      Amen,

      Abraham