1 Thess. 5:16: Rejoice always,pray without ceasing ,in everything give thanks;

  • Shibu Podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2011
      1 Thess. 5:16: Rejoice always,pray without ceasing ,in everything give thanks..........

      NOV 24 Thursday is Thanksgiving Day in the United States. We give thanks for God’s goodness, family and friends.
      Let us give thanks for our salvation, and pray for the salvation of someone.
      Shortest, Surest Way to all Happiness, and all Perfection
      If anyone would tell you the shortest, surest way to all happiness, and all perfection, he must tell you to make a rule to yourself, to thank and praise God for every thing that happens to you.

      William Law, A Serious Call to a Devout and Holy Life
      Blessing the Lord in Trial, Anguish, or Joy
      They who love Jesus for His own sake, and not for the comfort for themselves, bless Him in every trial and anguish of heart, no less than in the greatest joy. And were He never willing to bestow comfort on them, they would still always praise Him and give Him thanks.

      Imitation of Christ, Thomas A Kempis (1380 – 1471)
      Thankful for God's goodness,

      Shibu Podiyan
      Washington D.C