Inaguration of new congregation at South Chennai

  • Dn. Bennet Kuriakose
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2011
    INAUGURATION OF NEW CONGREGATION AT SOUTH CHENNAI
    H.G. ISSAC MOR OSTHATHEOS, Metropolitan of Mylapore Diocese will bless the commencement of new congregation by conducting Holy Mass on Sunday, 27th November 2011 at 8 a.m. The service centre of the congregation is located at YMCA Hall, 4/341, OMR, Nehru Nagar, Perungudi, Chennai-41.(SRP Tools Bus Stop, Opp. To Vee Care Hospital, Near Life Line Hospital). Holy Mass in Malayalam will be conducted at 8 a.m. on subsequent Sundays. All our faithful are requested to attend and receive blessings from our Lord Jesus Christ. Rev. Fr. John Koshy Mannakuzhiyil will be in-charge of the this congregation and can be contacted at 9789859659/9884859659, e_mail: jonsdn@.... For more details, contact: Mr. Valsalan P Varghese 9840346075

    Dn. Bennet Kuriakose