Fr. Thomas Peechiyil, former vicar of Vadakara St. John's Church passed away

  • Johnson Varghese
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2011
      Dear all,

      With deep sorrow, I annouce that Fr. Thomas Peechiyil (86) former vicar of St. John's Jacobite Syrian Church Vadakara, Koothattukulam, and a senior priest of Jacobite Church (father of Mr. John C. Thomas - Johncy, our former Church Secretary and presently Managing Committee member and Sunday School Teacher and parish member Aniyan Thomas) has left for his heavenly abode tonight at 9.00.

      Funeral will take place at Vadakara St. John's Church tomorrow at 3.00PM

      Our heartfelt condolences and deepest sympathies goes to Johncy, Aniyan and all the other family members. We pray that our good God will give them courage to bear the great loss. May his soul rest in peace.

      Johnson Varghese
      Parish Secretary
      St. George Universal Syrian Orthodox Reesh Church
      Kuwait