Building Spiritual Life

  • Rev John Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2011
      Building Spiritual Life

      How are we building spiritual life? Fr John Brian uses the scriptures
      appointed for Foundation Sunday to talk about properly building our
      spiritual lives, showing us where to find the blueprint to insure quality uilding.

      Which building plans are you following?

      This sermon uses and refers to scripture readings appointed by the Syrian alankara calendar and was give on Sunday, November 6, 2011 by Fr. John Brian Paprock at Holy Transfiguration Orthodox Mission
      Chapel, Madison, Wisconsin.

      "We have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency may be of the power of God and not of us." 2 Corinthians 4:7.

      LISTEN ON-LINE HERE:
      http://frjohbrian.blogspot.com/2011/11/building-spiritual-life.html