Swargeeya Manna 2011 in Amsterdam

  • Elbin Elias
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2011
    Dear All,

    It is our great pleasure to inform you all that Swargeeya Manna 2011 (Dhyanam), is being held at Amsterdam on 13th November 2011 (Sunday)

    The day will start with the Holy Quorbana celebrated by Rev. Raban Saliba Antonios together with Rev. Fr Prince Mannathoor (Rome). The choir will sing the songs in Malayalam.

    The Dhyanam is in the afternoon and will be inaugrated by H.G. Mor Polycarpus Augin Aydin (Archbishop of Holland). Rev. Fr. Prince Mannathoor will conduct the Dhyanam. Program details are attached together with this mail.

    Address
    Moeder Gods Kerk
    Keizersgracht 220
    1062 DZ Amsterdam
    The Netherlands
    http://www.moedergodskerk

    Time (Dhyanam)
    From 14:30 CET onwards

    We would like to humbly invite you all to attend the Holy Qurbana and the Dhyanam and seek the blessings.

    Thank You.

    In His Love
    Elbin K Elias
    +31 643503241