St. Mary's Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Soonoro Church, Sharjah declared as a Cathedral

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2011
      Holy Father Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka Iwas I declared St. Mary's Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Soonoro Church, Sharjah as a Cathedral during the dhukrono feast of Mor Gregorios of Chathuruthil. Holy Qurbana Celebrated by Catholicos Aboon Mor Baselios Thomas I and assited by Holy Synod secretary Mor Gregorious Joseph, Kottayam Diocese metropolitan Mor Themotheos Thomas, former Patriarchal Vicar of Sharjah Mor Aphrem Mathews, Patriarchal Vicar of Sharjah Mor Coorilose Geevarghese. Mor Aphrem Mathews, the former Patriarchal Vicar of Sharjah will be given a farewell as well.

      Photos:
      http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.169666733126762.40196.159423580817744&type=1