An appeal to members of the Holy Synod / Working & Managing committe

  • Babu David
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2011
      Dear Moderator,

      Refer to the above subject I like into mention here that any need of such things to be done. Partish churches are the property of the Parishners and Sabha does not have any control over the partishes. It is clearly mentioned by the Supreme Court and out synod Secretary re-itereated at Kolenchery. You can read it in the Viswasasamrashakan front page. It is upto the partishnors to associate with the sabha either JSOC or IOC.Parishnors have the right to decide it in time to time. As per the attachment  you can see that what happened in Mamalassery Church. Our priests have no stand and our sabha leaders have no control over them.

      So we have to take strict vigil on these issues.

      Regards

      Babu David
      New Delhi.