Re: Avoid arrogance, quarrel and pride while dealing in Church matters -

  • Abraham Paul
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2011
      Hi all,

      "Avoid arrogance, quarrel and pride while dealing in Church matters;
      instead, let your humility shine before others. Those who place their
      trust in God, and satisfy the people are blessed ".

      We all very much need to abide the above verse of H.H. Parumala Kochu Thirumeni, while we post articles about uncanny happenings, comments and opinion of our religious  turmoil.

      Kind regards,

      P. Abraham Paul
      SOCM #3321