Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1416 , Nov 1, 2011
      "If chastisement is an obstacle to wickedness, you will say, why do we not daily pay the penalty of sin? Because if this happened, the human race would be snatched away ahead of time and the opportunity for repentance removed."

      St. John Chrysostom.

      "Have mercy upon me, O God, According to Your lovingkindness; According to the multitude of Your tender mercies, Blot out my transgressions. Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity, And cleanse me from my sin." Psalm 51:1-2
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1416 of 1416 , Jun 24

        An old man once said, "When a man said to his companion, 'Forgive me,' and at the same time humbles himself, the devils are perplexed."

           The Paradise of the Holy Fathers.

        "For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God's."  1 Corinthians 6:20

        Prayer Requests:

        AA and her kids
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith