Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1435 , Nov 1, 2011
      "If chastisement is an obstacle to wickedness, you will say, why do we not daily pay the penalty of sin? Because if this happened, the human race would be snatched away ahead of time and the opportunity for repentance removed."

      St. John Chrysostom.

      "Have mercy upon me, O God, According to Your lovingkindness; According to the multitude of Your tender mercies, Blot out my transgressions. Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity, And cleanse me from my sin." Psalm 51:1-2
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1435 of 1435 , Jul 22 7:19 PM

        "Blessed are you, drawer of ordinary water, who turned out to be a drawer of living water. You found the treasure, another Source, from Whom a flood of mercies flows. The spring had dried up, but it broke through to you and gave you to drink. He was poor, but He asked in order to enrich you. You left behind your pitcher, but you filled understanding and gave your people to drink. Blessed are you to whom He gave living water to drink, and you did not thirst again, as you said. For He called the truth 'living water,' since all who hear it will not thirst again. Blessed are you who learned the truth and did not thirst; for one is the Messiah and there are no more."

           St. Ephrem the Syrian.

        "When I am afraid, I will trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me?"  Psalm 56:3-4

        Prayer Requests:

        AA and her kids
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith