His Holiness Karekin II: 12 Years of Leadership

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 83 KB
    His Holiness Karekin II: 12 Years of Leadership

    Friday, November 4, marks the 12th anniversary of the consecration and enthronement of His Holiness Karekin II as the 132nd Supreme Patriarch and Catholicos of All Armenians.

    In Armenia this weekend, clergy, government representatives, and dignitaries visiting Holy Etchmiadzin from around the world will celebrate the occasion, as well as His Holiness Karekin II’s 60th birthday.

    As part of the celebration on Sunday, November 6, His Holiness will elevate six clergy to the episcopate of the Armenian Church—including two former clergy of the Eastern Diocese: the Very Rev. Fr. Vahan Hovhanessian, currently Primate of the Diocese of Great Britain, and the Very Rev. Fr. Haigazoun Najarian, currently the Pontifical Legate for Central Europe.

    On this happy occasion for the entire Armenian Church, we SOCM-Forum moderators and members conveys our love and good wishes to His Holiness and to the faithful of Holy Armenian Orthodox Church.

    In Our Lord's Love
    SOCM Moderators