Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1364 , Oct 31, 2011
      "It seems to me that having a pure heart is not simply a matter of not being swept away by passion, it also involves avoiding any inclination of mind to whatever is evil or profane, and having within oneself one thing alone: recollection of God in irrepressible love. When nothing external interrupts our contemplation, our eye can see God purely in pure light."

      St. Symeon the New Theologian.

      "In God is my salvation and my glory; The rock of my strength, And my refuge, is in God." Psalm 62:7
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1364 of 1364 , Apr 13 7:29 PM

        CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

        "Persistently suffer hardships in order to avoid the hardship of vain sufferings."

           St. Gregory of Sinai.

        "Let the hearts of those rejoice who seek the Lord! Seek the Lord and His strength; Seek His face evermore! Remember His marvelous works which He has done, His wonders, and the judgments of His mouth."  Psalm 105:3-5

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        J. De Ramos - Stage 1 Leukemia.