eat and drink at My table in My kingdom

  • Shibu Podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2011
      eat and drink at My table in My kingdom�

      Luke 22:28-30: But you are those who have continued with Me in My trials. And I bestow upon you a kingdom, just as My Father bestowed one upon Me, that you may eat and drink at My table in My kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

      .. that you may eat and drink at My table in My kingdom...� signifies close fellowship with the Lord. This is promised for those who have fellowship with Christ's sufferings in this life, Phil. 3:10. Lord, I give thanks for my trials, and for the grace you give to continue with you in the trials.

      Ja. 1:12: Blessed is the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him.” Tests precede the graduation of a student; same for us who are disciples (students) of Jesus. Lord, I give thanks for the tests, and for the grace you give to endure temptation.

      [Today is the first day of November. Thank God for the ten months behind us. May the remaining 61 days of 2011 be precious – let us seek the Lord, give thanks, and prepare for 2012. Our Lord is coming!!! Consider reading Isaiah 35.]

      Thankful for your prayers,�

      Shibu Podiyan
      Washington D.C