Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1334 , Oct 30, 2011
      "The sign of purity is: to rejoice with those who rejoice and weep with those who weep; to be in pain with the sick and in anguish with the sinners; to rejoice with the repentant and to participate in the agony of those who suffer; to criticize no man and, in the purity of one's own mind, to see all men as good an holy."

      St. Justin Popovich.

      "Rebuke is more effective for a wise man Than a hundred blows on a fool." Proverbs 17:10
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1334 of 1334 , Feb 17

        "Let us then not be ashamed to confess our sins unto the Lord. Shame indeed there is when each makes known his sins, but that shame, as it were, ploughs his land, removed the ever-recurring brambles, prunes the thorns, and gives life to the fruits which he believed were dead. Follow him who by diligently ploughing his field, sought for eternal fruit: `Being reviled we bless, being persecuted we endure, being defames we entreat, we are made as the off scouring of the world.' If you plough after this fashion you will sow spiritual seed. Plough that you may get rid of sin and gain fruit. He ploughed so as to destroy in himself the last tendency to persecution. What more could Christ give to lead us on to the pursuit of perfection, than to convert and then give us for a teacher one who was a persecutor?"

           St. Ambrose of Milan.

        "Blessed is the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him."  James 1:12

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        J. De Ramos - Stage 1 Leukemia.
        Mina, I.