Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1570 , Oct 30, 2011
      "The sign of purity is: to rejoice with those who rejoice and weep with those who weep; to be in pain with the sick and in anguish with the sinners; to rejoice with the repentant and to participate in the agony of those who suffer; to criticize no man and, in the purity of one's own mind, to see all men as good an holy."

      St. Justin Popovich.

      "Rebuke is more effective for a wise man Than a hundred blows on a fool." Proverbs 17:10
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1570 of 1570 , Feb 9 5:11 PM

        "The heart can change several times in one moment - to good or evil, to faith or unbelief, to simplicity or cunning, to love or hatred, to benevolence or envy, to generosity or avarice, to chastity or fornication. O, what inconstancy! O, how many dangers! O, how sober and watchful we must be!"

           St. John of Kronstadt.

        "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour."  1 Peter 5:8

        Prayer Requests:

        Hanna - Heart surgery
        Ursula - Another surgery
        Evelyn - Cancer
        5 years old Luke and 8 years old Cassie - Health issues
        Daoud - Peace.
        Edith D.
        Christina P.
        Dena T.