Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1417 , Oct 20, 2011
      "...we experience temptations even against our will; and we grieve over passions (when they arise), yet we love to prolong their impulses and their sweetness. Sins we do not desire; yet we accept with enjoyment the impulses which lead us to them. So in practice the latter become for us the cause of the former. He who enjoys the sweetmeats of passions becomes involuntarily subjected to them and is a slave to his passions against his will."

      Monks Callistus and Ignatius.

      "Make a joyful shout to God, all the earth! Sing out the honor of His name; Make His praise glorious." Psalm 66:1-2
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1417 of 1417 , Jun 25

        "Everything in this life passes away -- only God remains, only He is worth struggling towards. We have a choice: to follow the way of this world, of the society that surrounds us, and thereby find ourselves outside of God; or to choose the way of life, to choose God Who calls us and for Whom our heart is searching"

           Fr. Seraphim Rose.

        "Seek the Lord and His strength; Seek His face evermore! Remember His marvelous works which He has done, His wonders, and the judgments of His mouth."  1 Chronicles 16:11-12

        Prayer Requests:

        AA and her kids
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith