FLASH NEWS: Beloved and proud son of Syriac Orthodox Church, Commander T.M. Jacob laid to rest.

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 14 KB
    Beloved and proud son of Syriac Orthodox Church, Commander T.M. Jacob laid to rest. Cathlocose Aboon Mor Baselios Thomas I lead the funeral services and assisted by metropolitans of Malankara Church. Thousands paid homage to the departed political leader. State of Kerala bids farewell to her minister T.M Jacob with gun salute.