Malankara Archdiocese Offers Final Salute to Commander T.M. Jacob

  • Saju Paulose
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2011
      Dear All,
      Malankara Archdiocese in North America offers final salute to Commander T.M. Jacob, the proud son of our Holy Syrian Orthodox Church. The Church will always remember his valuable services to the people of Kerala as a whole and to the Holy Church in particular. May his soul rest in peace.

      For the Archdiocesan Council,
      Saju Paulose CPA
      Archdiocesan Treasurer