Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1375 , Oct 17, 2011
      "Once we have begun to shine with radiance in deed and word, brilliant with the beauty of every kind of virtue, then Christ Himself - the pure sacrifice, the ever-living light Who shines forth from the Father like a sun from the sun, a ray gleaming out without beginning and without motion in distance - Christ wishes to gather us together as our host, He shows this clearly by taking up His ever-virgin mother from this earth today as queen of human nature - that mother in whose womb He Who is God took our form in a way totally beyond our power to describe."

      St. Andrew of Crete.

      "The mouth of the righteous speaks wisdom, And his tongue talks of justice. The law of his God is in his heart; None of his steps shall slide." Psalm 37:30-31
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1375 of 1375 , Apr 28

        CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

        "When the heart is occupied with worldly things, especially superfluous ones, it forsakes the Lord - the Source of life and peace - and is therefore deprived of life and tranquility, of light and strength; but when it repents of its care for vain things, and wholly turns from corruptible things to the incorruptible God, then the fountain of living water again begins to flow into it, and peace, tranquility, light, strength, and boldness before God and man one more dwell within it. We must live wisely."

           St. John of Kronstadt.

        "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my namn."  Psalm 91:14

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        Mina, I.