Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1437 , Oct 17, 2011
      "Once we have begun to shine with radiance in deed and word, brilliant with the beauty of every kind of virtue, then Christ Himself - the pure sacrifice, the ever-living light Who shines forth from the Father like a sun from the sun, a ray gleaming out without beginning and without motion in distance - Christ wishes to gather us together as our host, He shows this clearly by taking up His ever-virgin mother from this earth today as queen of human nature - that mother in whose womb He Who is God took our form in a way totally beyond our power to describe."

      St. Andrew of Crete.

      "The mouth of the righteous speaks wisdom, And his tongue talks of justice. The law of his God is in his heart; None of his steps shall slide." Psalm 37:30-31
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1437 of 1437 , Jul 26

        "This is the Apostolic faith, the Orthodox faith, and the faith of the Fathers. Having this wonderful treasure, let us preserve it, let us keep it and let us also use it in such a way that this treasure becomes the victory of Christ in us and in His Church."

           St. Severus of Antioch.

        "My people have committed two sins: They have forsaken me, the spring of living water, and have dug their own cisterns, broken cisterns that cannot hold water."  Jeremiah 2:13

        Prayer Requests:

        AA and her kids
        MB - 7/28-30
        Emad