Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1440 , Oct 17, 2011
      "Once we have begun to shine with radiance in deed and word, brilliant with the beauty of every kind of virtue, then Christ Himself - the pure sacrifice, the ever-living light Who shines forth from the Father like a sun from the sun, a ray gleaming out without beginning and without motion in distance - Christ wishes to gather us together as our host, He shows this clearly by taking up His ever-virgin mother from this earth today as queen of human nature - that mother in whose womb He Who is God took our form in a way totally beyond our power to describe."

      St. Andrew of Crete.

      "The mouth of the righteous speaks wisdom, And his tongue talks of justice. The law of his God is in his heart; None of his steps shall slide." Psalm 37:30-31
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1440 of 1440 , Jul 29

        "The Word of God then itself endured all in the flesh, while His divine nature which alone was passionless remained void of passion. For since the one Christ, Who is a compound of divinity and humanity, and exists in divinity and humanity, truly suffered, that part which is capable of passion suffered as it was natural it should, but that part which was void of passion did not share in the suffering. For the soul, indeed, since it is capable of passion shares in the pain and suffering of a bodily cut, though it is not cut itself but only the body: but the divine part which is void of passion does not share in the suffering of the body."

           St. John of Damascus.

        "For I know that the Lord is great, And our Lord is above all god."  Psalm 135:5

        Prayer Requests:

        AA and her kids
        MB - 7/28-30
        Emad