Holy Father visited the Jesus Christ's Baptism place.

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2011
    23 October 2011: His Holiness the Patriarch Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas and his delegation paid a special visit to the area of Jesus Christ's Baptism� where Holy Father met the in-charge of that area
    Eng Zia Rustam, and discussed about the current arrangements for the
    development of the Holy place and the construction of Churches of various denominations. His Holiness blessed the piece of land allocated to the Holy Syriac Orthodox Church, which donated to our church, by His Majesty King Abdullah II Bin Al Hussein.