Living an Eternal Life One Day at a Time

  • Fr John Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2011
      Living an Eternal Life One Day at a Time

      "What must I do to have eternal life?" asks a follower of Jesus in the
      Gospel of Luke Chapter 18.

      Another paradox of Christianity - one must be willing to live every day properly to be prepared for eternal life. Another: you can't take it with you, so you have to let it go. Another: we need to renewed to be what God has created us to be.

      With these in mind, Fr John Brian gives a sermon about the eternal life in each day.

      Fr. John Brian again weaves the gospel and the prophecy of Isaiah (chapter 41) and the reading from Corinthians into a sermon to prepare s for eternal life.

      So, what do you need to let go of to have everything?

      This sermon uses and refers to scripture readings appointed by the Syrian Malankara calendar and was give on Sunday, October 23, 2011 by Fr. John Brian Paprock at Holy Transfiguration Orthodox Mission Chapel, Madison, Wisconsin.

      "We have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency may be of the power of God and not of us." 2 Corinthians 4:7.

      LISTEN ON-LINE HERE:
      http://frjohbrian.blogspot.com/2011/10/living-eternal-life-one-day-at-time.html