Please extend help to Care Mentally Challenged.

  • P A Paul
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2011
      Dear members,
      Please extend help to Care Mentally Challenged.
      I have posted this request time and again in SOCM. I find that it had not yet drawn the attention of any of most respected and learned members of this august forum.

      May be we all are too busy in our serious studies and discussions of matters pertaining to our Religion, Faith, Church and topics related to inter factional fights.

      Fine, but I request those who are dedicated to philanthropy, or follow it as part of Christian life style or casually as a hobby, to please spare some of their valuable time, to open the link below, read it and take the pain to sign petition.

      http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/extend-help-to-care-mentally-challenged/ and http://stpeterscharitablesociety.com/index.html

      Sponsor of the petition is a founding member of St. Peter's Charitable society.

      Thanks.

      Abraham Paul.
      SOCM member # 3321