His Holiness Catholicos Aram I Leads Ecumenical Prayer Service

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2011
    NORTHRIDGE—His Holiness Catholicos Aram I led an ecumenical prayer service, on Wednesday, October 19, with the participation of spiritual leaders and clergy from the Armenian Apostolic, Catholic, and Evangelical Churches, Coptic, Syriac, and Antiochian Orthodox Churches, and the Roman Catholic Church.

    The prayer service was hosted by the Coptic Orthodox Diocese and took place at St. Mary and St. Athanasius Church in Northridge.

    Participating in the prayer service were Western Prelate Archbishop Moushegh Mardirossian, Bishop Serapion (Coptic Church), Archbishop Mor Clemis Eugene Kaplan (Syriac Church), Bishop Joseph Zehlaoui (Antiochian Church), Rt. Rev. Alexei Smith (Roman Catholic Church), Very Rev. Fr. Krikor Chahinian (Armenian Catholic Church), and Rev. Joe Matossian (Armenian Evangelical Union), and clergy members from each of the Churches. The Prelate was accompanied by Archbishop Yeprem Tabakian and clergy members.

    To read more:
    http://asbarez.com/98797/catholicos-leads-ecumenical-prayer-service/