Foreigners Act, 1946 & Visit of Moran Patriarch to India

  • Vatachal Thomas John
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2011
      Dear moderator

      This is in pursuance of my msg No.2 and msg No.6 by the research desk of the Forum in the bulletin dated 17.10.2011 regarding the visit of Moran Patriarch, Foreigners Act 1946 and the attitude of the I O Church.    Now the New Indian Express Report of 16th October 2008 clearly shows that the IO Church did not move through any benami but IT WAS A DIRECT ENEMY ACTION AGAINST HOLY SEE OF ANTIOCH BY THE ENTIRE IO CHURCH REPRESENTED BY ITS  PRIEST TRUSTEE AND THE CHURCH SECRETARY. I would request the moderators to publish in these columns the said  judgement dated   15..10..2008 of the Hon'ble High Court negating the prayers of the IO Church.

      The visit of the prelates of the IO Church to the Holy Land and their celebrating the Holy Qurbono in the St.Marks Church of the Syriac Orthodox Church must have happened after their enemy action in Oct.2008. An Illustrative Dictionary of English Language the word QUALM  could  well be  illustrated by the action of the prelates of IO Church in Jerusalem after the enemy action in India.

      V T John
      ID 3085