Re: Late IO church metropolitan Makarios's study class influenced Supreme Court Judge on Malankara Church case judgment.

  • Jomon Varghese
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2011
      Dear Mr. Paul

      Anyone who has seen a Judge's house, especially a Supreme Court Justice's, knows that its verandahs are not accessible for the public to take shelter from rain. No one will make it past the gate even if they dared to before being stopped by the security. Late bishop Mar Makarios claimed credit rather publicly for swaying the SC judgement in "Ayyo See's" favor and died bitter after being denied the head honcho throne - the price he expected for his "service." Obviously, he could not reveal his manipulations publicly. Hence the incredulous story of finding shelter in the Supreme Court Justice's verandah and the "study class" that followed. Do these folks think that we have all pawned our brains?

      Jomon
      3980