Knanaya congress camp EXCEL 2011

  • Smiju Jacob Mattakkattu
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2011
      Knanaya Congress Camp EXCEL 2011

      Knanaya Congress Central committee is organised a Personality Development Camp `EXCEL- 2011` for high school & college students on 5th October (Pooja Holiday) at St Mary's Knanaya Church Kutoor- Thiruvalla. Eminent persons lead the camp. About 350 students participated the camp. The camp was inagurated by Sri. Mathew T Thomas M.L.A (Ex Minister). Our Bishops H.G.Arch Bishop Kuriakose Mor
      Savarious Valiya Metropolitan , H.G. Kuriakose Mor Greegorious
      Metropolitan, H.G.Kuriakose Mor Evanious Metropolitan Blessed the Camp Participants. Sri. S Gopinath IPS intract with students. Eminent
      Trainer Sri G V Hari lead the camp. Hon. Gov. Chief Wip Sri. P C
      George intract with the students and inagurated the Validitory
      function. We are thankful for all your blessings, suggestions and
      cooperation.

      Thanking you,
      Smiju Jacob Mattakkattu
      (General Secretary Knanaya Congress)