Obituary-Very Rev.N.P.Philipose Nadayil Corepiscopa (83).

  • North American Knanaya Community
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2011
      May Your Memories Comfort You

      Very Rev.N.P.Philipose Nadayil Corepiscopa (83).

      It is with profound sadness that we announce the demise of Very Rev.N.P.Philipose Nadayil Corepiscopa (83). Valiya Achen passed away on Sunday October 9, 2011 (Indian Time) early morning at his residence in Neelamperoor.

      He is one of the senior most priests in our Samudhayam and served in many of our churches as a vicar .

      Achen received his “ Kanthela Ceremony” on Auguest 15, 2011. He has been an ordained priest for the last 61 years and completed his 53 years as a dedicated active priest

      Achen is survived by his wife Mrs.Jainamma Philip (Chakacheril)

      Sons:
      Shaji Philip – Nadayil wife Tisy Philip
      Rev. Fr. Jacob Nadayil wife Siny Jacob

      Daughters-
      Jancy Abraham (w/o T.O Abraham Thottathil(MD- Windsor Castle- KTM)
      Bincy Kdayithra (w/o Sabu Mathew- Kdayithra)
      Sincy Cheriyamozhiyil (w/o Jacobkutty Cheriyamozhiyil)

      Funeral Services to be held on Tuesday Oct - 11,2011 (in India) at St. George Knanaya Valiya Pally - Neelamperoor.

      May Valiya Achen's soul rejoice in the bosom of Abraham,Isaac & Jacob

      North American Knanaya Community extends our sincere condolences and deepest sympathy