OBITUARY

  • Rev. Fr Varghese Puthumanakudiyil
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2011
      With profound grief we inform the sad demise of our member Mr KV Yohannan,(Kalakkudy family, Kombanad, Kuruppampady, Ernakulam Distt) resident of Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi, who was hospitalised due to his prolonged illness.

      The funeral will be held on 09th October 2011 at 2.00 PM at his home parish St Marys Jacobite Syrian Church, Alaattuchira, Kombanad. Late Mr Yohannan was survived by his wife Mrs Aleyamma (Army HQ, New Delhi), Son -Lieutenant Basil (Indian Army) and daughter - Ms Preeta (Dubai).

      Fr Varghese Puthumanakudiyil
      Vicar
      St Peters Cathedral
      New Delhi