Small Kindness

  • Shibu Podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2011
      Small Kindnesses�
      "Let the weakest, let the humblest, remember that in his daily course he can, if he will, shed around him almost a heaven. Kindly words, sympathizing attentions, watchfulness against wounding men's sensitiveness - these cost very little, but they are priceless in their value. Are they not almost the staple of our daily happiness? From hour to hour, from moment to moment, we are supported, blessed, by small kindnesses.
      F. W. Robertson, Value of Happiness, Mary Minerva Barrows, p. 151

      Thankful for your prayers during my trials;
      Shibu Podiyan
      Washington D.C