Re: Fate of the soul after death prior to the last judgement?

  • Benny
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 27, 2011
      Dear Brother Abraham

      I would like to add up some verses on the subject matter.. with steps to enter in to Kingdom of God

      1.Repentance

      While preparing the way for Jesus Christ, John the Baptist said to the crowd for repentance ; Ref Luke 3 ( 7-9)

      John said to the crowds coming out to be baptized by him, �You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. And do not begin to say to yourselves, �We have Abraham as our father.� For I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 9 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.�

      2. Re born.

      While answering to Nicadomus, Jesus Christ explain how we can enter Kingdom of God.. Ref John 3 � 5-7 (Ref below) . It is only by re born in water and spirit.

      Jesus answered, �Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. 6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit[b] gives birth to spirit. 7 You should not be surprised at my saying, �You[c] must be born again.� 8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit

      3. Spirit of God�s presence in us

      Please refer the verses from Romans Chapter 8 - 9-11. It is mentioned that , if any one does not have spirit of Christ, does not belong to Christ.

      You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ. 10 But if Christ is in you, then even though your body is subject to death because of sin, the Spirit gives life[d] because of righteousness. 11 And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of[e] his Spirit who lives in you

      Let us evaluate and ask to ourselves.

      1. Are we ready for real repentance or still prolong on the wide road of the world.

      2. Are we ready for re born in water and spirit ?

      3. Whether Gods spirit is in us ?

      If we cannot answer the above within ourselves, then it is time to re assertain ourselves and there is no need to wait for some thing other than what mentioned in Holy Bible.

      As per scriptures Holy spirit is in the earth and he is ready to help us in our need. See verses Romans 8: 26 � 28

      In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans. 27 And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for God�s people in accordance with the will of God.

      Thanks

      Benny