Dionysius the Areopagite

  • Mark Sedrak
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2011
      With our minds made prudent and holy, we offer worship to that which lies hidden beyond thought and beyond being. With a wise silence we do honor to the inexpressible. We are raised up to the enlightening beams of the sacred scripture, and with these to illuminate us, with our beings shaped to songs of praise, we behold the Divine Light.

      Dionysius the Areopagite, The Divine Names