Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1417 , Oct 3, 2011
      "Upon awakening, first give praise to God and, having asked His intercession, begin your most important work, that is, to pray in the heart, purely and without distraction...We are commanded to bring the first and best as offering to God, that is our first thought which we must direct straight to our Lord Jesus Christ in a pure prayer of the heart..."

      Monks Callistus and Ignatius.

      "Moreover the law entered that the offense might abound. But where sin abounded, grace abounded much more, so that as sin reigned in death, even so grace might reign through righteousness to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 5:20-21
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1417 of 1417 , Jun 25

        "Everything in this life passes away -- only God remains, only He is worth struggling towards. We have a choice: to follow the way of this world, of the society that surrounds us, and thereby find ourselves outside of God; or to choose the way of life, to choose God Who calls us and for Whom our heart is searching"

           Fr. Seraphim Rose.

        "Seek the Lord and His strength; Seek His face evermore! Remember His marvelous works which He has done, His wonders, and the judgments of His mouth."  1 Chronicles 16:11-12

        Prayer Requests:

        AA and her kids
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith