Holy "Mooron Koodasha" of Renovated Thurithisherry Simhasana Church

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2011
    23 September, 2011, Thuruthisherry, Ankamally: Catholicose Aboon Mor Baselious Thomas I, lead the Holy Mooron "Koodasha" of the renovated Thuruthisherry Simhasana Church on 23rd of September. Holy Synod Secretary Mor Gregoriose Joseph , Mor Severiose Abraham , Mor Gregoriose Kuriakose , Mor Athanasius Eliase Mor Athanasius, Mor Ivaniose Mathews , Mor Ireniose Paulose Mor Ireniose, Mor Clemis Kuriakose ,Mor Athanasius Geevarghese , Mor Osthathiose Issac , Mor Aphrem Mathews , Mor Anthoniose Yacob assisted His Beatitude. Patriarch Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas, raised this church as "Vallyapally" (Eetho d'Rabso) . Copy of the Apostolic Bull is attached.