Tens of Thousands of Piligrims filled Kothamangalam. Read

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2011
      Catholicose Aboon Mor Baselious Thomas I, Patriarchal delegate Mor Severious Malke Murad, Metrapolitians of Holy Church, Remban's & Priests lead the Prayers & functions held here. Tens of Thousands of piligrims were given warm welcome by Church at Kothamangalam

      Photos of Piligrimage https://picasaweb.google.com/100321770700710479984/Photoskothamangalam?authkey=Gv1sRgCKSeqMOur8fxSQ#

      Photos of Decorations
      https://picasaweb.google.com/100321770700710479984/StBeseliousEldhoBawa#

      Perunnal Live on GTV from 2nd October 3.00 PM onwards till October 4th.
        Dear All,

        I am blessed to attend the pilgrimage to the Holy Tomb of St.Baselious Yeldho Bava this year by foot around 30+kms. The crowd was really unmnageable for hours together from the gates to the front door of the church. From the morning of 2'nd one could see thousands moving on foot and on vehicles to Kothamangalam. Unfortunately this big event is being neglected by our Television media. Persons like me were insisting for years that our church's media cell should have a TV channel.

        I also wonder why can't we conduct pilgrimage to the Holy Tomb of Parumala?. Our bishops and sometimes priests may be denied but nobody can prevent the devotees. We can organise the pilgrimage on the birth anniversary or the ordination anniversary of the saint. Many of our churches are arranging pilgrimage by buses to Parumala and other churches and priests are also accompanying. Then why don't we organise a pilgrimage on foot?

        In HIS NAME,

        Johnson