Re: IO :Thank you and Please stop sending letters of Love

  • Geevarghese
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2011
      Dear Mr.Abraham,

      Thanks for your letter. I agree on majority of the points you have mentioned in your letter except a few:One of the point is (8) Since, loosing a great percentage of parishioners to Tankku Pastor and other ministries.

      I would like to add that we are also loosing a great percentage of
      parishioners,as one of my Orthodox friend sincerely admitted that " if their Bishops invite the parishioner only 10% will come in Kolencherry, if your Bishops also call another 10% only will come but if Mr.Yohannan Sir invite them 80% of them will definitely come."

      Thanks and best regards

      Geevarghese
      4053